Find out more

Contact your local NASC to find out more about this service. Your doctor or health professional should also be able to refer you to a NASC.

A disability information service will also be able to help you find your local NASC and give you information about services and support in your area.

Check with Work and Income New Zealand for information on benefits and allowances.

For more information on Disability Allowances for people on a Residential Support Subsidy, you can contact the Residential Subsidy Unit:

  • Call them on freephone 0800 999 779
  • Write to them at Private Bag 9032, Whangarei.


Copyright© Disability Vehicle Association New Zealand , 2022 All Rights Reserved Powered by AFFINGER5.