How you can get our support

Contact a Ministry of Health Equipment and Modification Service (EMS) qualified housing assessor to help you work out what modifications are the most cost-effective option for your disability needs and if we might help fund these modifications. If you are eligible for Ministry of Health funding, the EMS assessor will help you request the funding.

The EMS assessor will work with you until the agreed modifications are completed and paid for.

EMS assessors

EMS qualified housing assessors are occupational therapists.

To find an EMS qualified housing assessor, contact your:


Copyright© Disability Vehicle Association New Zealand , 2022 All Rights Reserved Powered by AFFINGER5.